[MOL] Hydrozine Sulphate [01053] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hydrozine Sulphate

My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer six weeks ago.  She does not want to
go through the same treatments and side-effects that my father went through
with radiation.  Today she called me and asked me to look on the Internet for
information on hydrozine sulphate.  Is there any reliable information you can
give me that I can pass on to her?  I would appreciate anything you can send
to me.

Thank you,

K. D. Selkirk