Re: [MOL] Chris! [01051] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris!

The way to delete cookies is to open mouth, place cookie inside, well you
know the rest.  Yunk, yunk, yunk!  Sorry, I got a bit carried away there,
haven't had a real cooking lay upon my tongue for so long that I am drooling
just seeing the word.

What I do when deleting cookies is: I hold my ctr and shift buttons down on
left side of computer, and with my mouse I click on left button pointed to
one of the cookies (this will select all of the cookies), then I right click
my mouse and it brings up a pop up sign, I go to where is says "delete" and
poof they are gone.

Do not forget that the history file keeps cookies too! Let me know if this
works, if not, I can explain another way of doing it.
Warmly, lillian

more....