Re: [MOL] More on archiving [01045] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] More on archiving

Jeanne:   I do not believe we have the option of it not going into the
archives; but here is the URL with directions for you.  Perhaps there is a
way to write and ask for that one to be removed?  I will research this
aspect for you further.  However; I do want to point out to you that I
always remove other people's names or addresses as there are people who just
sit and watch all the chat lines and bulletin boards and then zero in to
sell something or worse yet.  There truly is no privacy.  And don't forget
that every site one goes to they get a cookie I clean my cookies put on
their computer and it can follow where you go on the net.  This is the
reason  I clean my cookies off everyday and my history every other day.
Good luck, I am sorry this has happened and know you must feel really bad at
this point.  The person has to realize it was a mistake, you just did not
know.  Love ya, lillian

http://www.meds.com/forums/consumer.html

Warmly, lillian

more....