[MOL] More on archiving [01044] Medicine On Line

[MOL] More on archiving

Lil, apparently, I sent a joke to mol and also to a group of private
addresses. Mol archived the message of course but me never thought that
the messages would be pulled up and peoples addresses published for
anyone to see. I knew list serves are not secure but DID NOT THINK it
would be so EASY to get people's addresses. HTe addresses are right
there in the prelimary list that the search engine pulls up. You don't
even have to read the message. I think my friend who does most
everything by the book is more worried that her company discovers she is
using her work address for private business.

Anyway since my mail software is screwing up my mail. I want to sign off
and sign on not archive my messages. I do know we have the choice but
can't remember how. Jeanne