Re: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply [01038] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply

See Dusty, people do make it longer than they say, I have three friends who
have well gone past the 18mos. with NSCLC and they are doing very good.  Two
much better, one had mets to the brain; but she is doing well also; just
every so often has to get radiation as she is incurable.  Well that is what
the doctors say; but we know they don't have the final word.  Here are some
good sites; just type in bile duck cancer.  Your friend, lillian

 TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu

Cancer Notes on the Net http://www.cancernews.com