RE: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply [01032] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply

Lillian, yes I would very much appreciate any further information.  The only
archived message I found was from a 'Doug' and I did get in touch with him.
His Mom & my Mom are the same age.  I felt real bad when I first emailed him
though, I did not realize that the archived msg. I had read about his Mom
was over 2 years old.  Luckily, when he responded, the news was good and his
Mother has survived just over 2 years now!  Most everything I have read on
this type of cancer is that people just don't live over 12-18 months so you
can imagine how I felt when I found it is possible to live 2 years and he
said that she was fairly normal.  She had radiation and they have ruled that
out for my Mom but even so, it was encouraging!  Also, I have not sent that
to you yet, but I'm going to!   Yes, please send any additional bile duct
cancer information sites.  Thank you friend,

Dusti