[MOL] adenocarcinoma & H2O2 [01029] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adenocarcinoma & H2O2

Dear Sirs,

We have found the homepage of Medicine on line and under the above
announcement.

We are very interested in this treatment and the offer in the homepage to
recieve the articles archived in this subject, are extremly appreciated.
Our faxnumber is: +46 8 56033008 and email: bs_conplan@compuserve.com.

We thank you in advance and may God bless you all,
All the best,
Margareta Forslund/Bo Skough