Re: [MOL] Allie McBeal [01028] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Allie McBeal

Nah, you would not go for either Barry White or John if they drove up in
a white charger. Too shallow and besotted with this gorgeous cowboy. If
his power over you fades, find another one. Endorphins are good for your
emotional and mental and physical health. Hugs, Jeanne