Re: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply [01025] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply

Dusti, you may want to go into the MOL archives and see what has been posted
for bile duct cancer, so much professional news goes over this line and has
since its inception.   Or have you found what you want.  I can give you some
really good sites to go to that we know the information is reliable and at
them you also can read related news articles concer bile duck cancer.  Just
let me know.  Your friend, lillian  Still waiting for the (what you sent
me), will let you know when it comes....

Warmly, lillian

more....