RE: [MOL] Diane [01024] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diane

Hi Diane:  Please let me know how the doctor's visit went.  I imagine
you are taking vitamins??

All is ok here.  I go to Staten Island Hosp. on Thursday for the body
cast and planning CT Scan.  I will also see the doctor that day.  I plan
to ask him why I was the one who had to point out the tumor.  Makes me
laugh.

Take care your friend June A.