RE: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply [01022] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply

Lillian,

I found the MOL site for the first time when I typed in the words 'bile duct
cancer'  while I was searching the web.  It brought me to a message that was
posted in 1997.

Dusti