Re: [MOL] is this possible? [01021] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] is this possible?

     Hi Red-Eye's,

     That's wonderful news.  I know what you mean about not knowing whether
     to belive it or not.  I felt the same way about Cory when his Dr said
     he was in remission.  Although, I think that's a little different.

     I find that it's almost like walking a tight rope sometimes.  I don't
     want to be to optomistic, but if I'm not I'm afraid that my pessimism
     will make the cancer come back.  Weird, huh.  Anyways, I've decided to
     be as positive as I can and really rejoice in the little battles we
     win when we win.

     Anyways, sorry for ranting.  And I'm sorry for taking so long to
     respond.

     Brandi