From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 11:42 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Jeanne

It hasn't just happened to our dear Cree friends regarding the tolerance of
dietary changes, it is happening today in Japan, it already happened to
those in  the USA (well, the one's who have lived here awhile! eating the
junk food)  Also climate can play a large roll, those who live in very cold
climates use more sugar and fats, that is if their systems are operating in
order.  Ahhh, so many deep thoughts.  By the way did you know Jeanne for a
diabetic, honey is a no no.  I too love honey; especially if I have a cold;
but it isn't the sweets that are my downfall, it is BREAD!  How sad, now I
can only have ONE SLICE OF BREAD A DAY !  I would think I should be
shriveling up; but no, only our dear sweet thin Kathy looses the weight for
me.  Darn, they should lock her up and throw the key away.  Did you get that
Kathy?  Making sure your on your toes there kiddo.

Warmly, lillian

more....