Re: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply [01015] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages/Reply

Jeanne:  Several times I  have spoken in regards to our messages going into
the archives and that we need to be careful what is said.  Also I have told
Molers that I have been browsing and found many of our messages while
researching with the browser.  Also don't forget there are some people who
use up to three names and we can think we are talking to three different
people.  There are others who follow our e-mails only to sell to us. As far
as security on the internet, I don't believe there is such a thing.  I say
this as if someone wants to find out about anyone they can do so with great
ease. I do not know anything about Netscape and the ACUP group. love ya,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....