Re: [MOL] Re: June [01012] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: June

My husband was to pick up his final scans and paper work yesterday; however
the doctor did not have them.  He is to have them today and then we will get
them in the mail immediately for Statin Island.  They are so incompetent in
this area.  So your getting a new outfit Friday?  In time for Halloween
June, you could go as the Monster Ghost?????  Now when you go for treatment,
I will be right next to you.  Of course you will not be able to see me; but
I will whisper something funny in your ear.  Listen for me as you lay there
in your very own body suite.  Just think this could be a new fashion
starting.  Take care friend, and even though I am jesting with you, you know
I am very serious about praying and wanting the very best for you.  Your
friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....