From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of NLPOST@AOL.COM
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 3:35 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Nancy! Kathy, back to you.

Hi Dear Kathy,
Nope Tiny Mite doesn't sing, we have had some singers though, and it is to
cute to see them sing.  He smiles, at my one daughter and me but not on
command yet and licks his chops when he wants a treat.  We just love him to
death too.  He sits up so pretty, rolls over, boxes with you too.  I haven't

been on to much, had to go to work, driving for Kinds on the Go, driving a
Mini Van for $7.00 an hour, picking up kids and taking thrm to school, day
care, etc.   I get a 1099 at the end if the year.  Also still in therapy 3
times a week, and so far haven't had the need for the wheel chair or can for

a while now.  Had to get a cordisone shot in my hip last Friday, that does
feel a bit better for now.  The Lupus is messing with my joints and mussels.

You keep in touch and stay well.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)
Do you ever hear from Martha, I haven't heard from her in a long time.  If
you write to her just let her know that I am very busy but think of her
every
day.  I sure hope all is well for her too.

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this