[MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages [01002] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Warning on security of e-mail addresses/messages

I just received a call from a friend that e-mail that was directed to
Mol and ACUP (lists) which are archived messages can be accepted by the
certain web sites and all the addresses along with the list addresses
are archived as well. She was annoyed that her e-mail address was
archived even though the message was a joke. As I was saying ACUP
address is at the top of my address book and often just adds itself to
any multiple address. Is this a fault of the Netscape communicator,
anybody? Solutions! Jeanne