[MOL] nanc [01001] Medicine On Line

[MOL] nanc

Well, I guess I know about survivor guilt. Since I am on leave, our
workplace has a lost one due to a sudden and massive heart attack. Just
last week, one of our ladies found her husband in the garage. He was
only 33 and leaves behind two kiddie, 2 and 1/2 and one 21 months. Very
sad to lose your husband so young. We are lucky to have had this time to
now. a hug to you, Jeanne