Re: [MOL] Jeanne [00998] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne

Oh, Lil, that is sad news, I am a bread lover too and eat too much
probably. We have the greatest baker who we get bread from twice a
week.  He has a old fashioned brick oven right in his front driveway!
Treat yourself to the best bread available then. My mom and dad are
borderline diabetic and I have remained clear all my life as long as I
don't gain too much weight. I weigh 150 pounds on a 5 6 frame so
borderline on the weight. I probably have a teaspoon of organic wild
honey once a day on my cooked cereal. My vices seem to be getting less
exciting each year. Jeanne