RE: [MOL] DIANE! [00995] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] DIANE!

Hi June...how are you doing? I am doing ok..fighting
off a cold and I think I have the upperhand on it.
Have you found out anything else about you? I go
tomorrow to a new oncologist who can, I hope, answer
my questions.
I will let you know how it goes.

People are getting a bit more relaxed at work. Some
just didn't knwo what to say I guess. I can understand
tho.

Keep me informed as to how you are doing.

Love,
Diane

=== message truncated ===

=====