Re: [MOL] Diane BTY ! [00994] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane BTY !

Hey Diane, glad your feeling a bit better there buddy.  I would think if the
take over company excluded you it would be a bit obvious that they were
discriminating and there is recourse for that.  However;  I have seen many
take over where they promise to keep all employees and just about all the
employees leave, or find other jobs.  The City here just turned over their
water dept. to the county and my son-in-law was very concerned with the
position they told him he would get; however something changed for him, he
got lucky and now has a better position with more money and a title.  I hate
titles, it appears the further up the ladder you climb the easier it is to
get knocked off!  Con Rail was taken over, my brother is a biggy for that
Company had a very demanding job and is a cancer survivor.  He got lucky
too.  They took him, moved him to Florida and gave him a raise with a heck
of a lot work.  He doesn't know what to do with an 8 hour a day job!!!!  We
will all be rooting that this good fortune comes your way friend.  How's the
kiddies?  Must be hard to work and home school at the same time, how do you
do it? Your friend, lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....