Re: [MOL] Red Eye ! Your just full of great news! [00993] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Red Eye ! Your just full of great news!

Red Eye:  I am so happy that you bear a smile on your face.  Pat yourself on
the back for me, fantastic and I hope your very happy with your new title
and that the State gives you mega bucks for your wisdom and knowledge.
Great news.

Then we come to your mothers wonderful news and what a worry lifted for you
on that.  You all deserve this happiness.

I join you in being confident that one of you will match marrow with your
sisters.  It is good to know that she has taken on the winners cloak.  It
can be so hard to focus on positives when your hurting or watching a love
one hurt and all the other reasons that are there in the way, sometimes even
reality.
So this big happy wonderful family are all going to see that things work out
for their loved one who needs them.

I am a two time cancer survivor and a two time caregiver.  Right now my
husband is preparing for cancer treatments.  Sometimes I think what hurts
the most is the legacy we leave our children, cancer on both sides of the
family, YIKES!

So bask away friend and we join you in your good news.
Warmly, lillian

more....