Re: [MOL] Diane [00991] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane

Hi Lillian..how are you? I am doing better today.
Still a bit tired...fighting this cold off. I think I
am winning too..LoL

Thank you for the sites you sent me on the lymph
nodes. The doc said yes, possibly lymph nodes and scar
tissue from a bad IV. He gave me an anti-inflammitory.
It makes me feel so bloated. oh wel, 3 more days on it
and I am finished.

Tomorrow I go to another Oncologist. This one is at
Memphis Cancer center. I have heard he is good. I will
let ya know what happens.

My ex-husband goes in for his CT Scan this Thursday. I
hope his comes out good.

I am taking my time at work. Not letting them stress
me out. If I don't feel good I usually try to lay my
heard down or get up and stretch or something. I am
sure I have been pushing it a bit. We should know
something about our contract in a few weeks. However,
I was informed that the new comapny coming in should
take on everyone. But, in this comapny here, I am the
only one who had cancer so they can't realyl answer
that for me.  I am sure I will have no problems.

Your friend,
Diane