Re: [MOL] Red Eye ! [00989] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Red Eye !

Red-eye is on a rollercoaster...right now he is on a big high..as I learned
today that I have passed a State Exam that no makes me a State Insp. for
the Dept of the State Architect.......the exam is very difficult..it is
said that over 60% of those that actually qualify (which is
tough).....fail...I am very happy I passed first time out...big
accomplishment that I have worked worked very hard for (as he pats himself
on the back)...it is a culmanation and progression of my work  ......  20
years ago I did constuction clean up...then I was a framer...a master
carpenter...a contractor ..well you get the idea.
Mom is doing great..as she is over joyed at her great news..as is the rest
of the family........and my sister has taken the stand that she will be
fine...and I do beleive she will :-) The family is rallying....we all await
the individual blood test to see who will be able to help my sister through
this (marrow transfusion).....as we have no doubt that there will be a
match (positive thinking)
thanks for asking Lillian :-)

Now my turn..... do you have your own battle presently or have you won
already?
Regards,
red-eye

At 7:54 PM -0700 10/25/99, Lillian wrote:
>Hey Red Eye how be thee?  I think we get spanned because everyone is too
>nice on this forum?????  How are you doing?  Your friend, lillian

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...