[MOL] Nancy [00977] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nancy

Happy is the best. My husband was a vegetarian while I was a junk food
addict. Thinking of kraft dinner and about 3 pork chops I used to think
was food from heaven still can make me salivate. Loved meat especially
steak and meat sandwiches. (I am getting hungry). Not much for sweets
though, just meat! Must be my ancestry. I think I will get off the
computer and start dinner ! Love, Jeanne