From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Monday, October 25, 1999 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] A Dietitian's Cancer Story/Reply to Joicy!

:You are sooooooo right, just read again where sugar feeds cancer.  The
:darker the green veg. the better it is for you.  The list just goes on and
:on; but I do think eating healthy is important; but then I lerned the hard
:way.  They say those lessons are never forgotton...love ya and
:Warmly, lillian
:
:We invite you to take a look at our Album.
:www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html
:
:  ( Very informational, good tips, Molers pictures, art work and much
:more....
: