Re: [MOL] Nancy, back to you Jeanne. [00973] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy, back to you Jeanne.

Hi Jeanne,
I am not to much on sweets, but I can't keep Don out of that junk food, and
he is way to heavy.  But happy, so I leave him alone, I need him happy, and
we can't live forever anyway.  I would keep him forever though, as long as he
is good, LOL  I hope I can get the monitor too, looks like mine might not
make it that long though.  Murrphy's law hit again today, the springs brlke
on our garage door, $40.00 worth and had to have them, now all the money is
gone til payday again,  such is life in the  Postema house hold.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)