Re: [MOL] Nanc, Kathy, back to Kathy [00972] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc, Kathy, back to Kathy

You know Tiny has to always look his best, never know when a pretty little
female might want his services.  LOL.  I have to wash his face hair every
time he eats, because that stinking canned dog food makes the hair around his
mouth stink.  He has to be brushed, at least every other day and bathed every
week and he goes to the groomer every month, to have a bath, nails cut and
hair trimmed, otherwise it drags on the ground, and really gets messed up.
Now is that groomed well, Kathy?  LOL
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 10/25/1999 5:36:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,