[MOL] Nanc, sugar [00971] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc, sugar

Well, they did find out that cancer cells use more glucose than normal
cells. That is how PET scans work. As to whether eating no sugar
prevents cancer from recurring is a question waiting to be answered. It
does no harm and can do some good. Maybe it is more like closing the
barn door after the horse is gone. I guess I do it because my diet is
one thing I have some control over. You feel helpless otherwise so I do
the mediation, vizualuations, diet, exercise, saunas, take vits, simply
because I (big capital I here) think it has helped keep me from falling
into my soup in a fit of despair. Prayers have helped a lot too. I love
the swirl pools too and the temp raised when exercising is excellent for
keeping the cancer at bay. (my opinion only) God bless, Jeanne