Re: [MOL] Nancy, back to you Jeanne. [00969] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy, back to you Jeanne.

Hi, Nanc, glad to hear you are coping. Lupus runs in our family, too.
Arthritis too but mostly diabetic. Must be all the junk food we eat back
home in the real boondocks. Hope you get the monitor, love, jeanne