Re: [MOL] ^^) Hidden Video Cameras - ON SALE NOW vb -hhkxqqg [00968] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ^^) Hidden Video Cameras - ON SALE NOW vb -hhkxqqg

Sure is a lot of spam on this listserve.....I am on no less than 5 other
listserves....this is the only one that gets spam...I wonder why? Anyone
got a clue?

At 04:57 AM 10/25/99 -0-1200, you wrote:
>Have you ever wanted to secretly  see what goes on when you're away.
> Well now you can!  And itís so easy  and affordable!
>

> Our micro cameras are:
>
> *Virtually undetectable
> *About the size of a quarter
> *So small can be hidden just about anywhere
> 	(pager, stuffed animal, baby monitor, smoke detector, plant, etc...)
> *Require only a toothpick size pinhole to see through
> *Work with any cable ready TV or VCR 	(no special receiver to  buy)
> *Wireless transmit up to 300 feet through walls to any cable ready TV or
>	VCR  (1/4 mile unobstructed - with distance chip added )
> *Come complete and tested  (No kits to build)
> *Operate on 9 volt battery or electrical adapter
> *Outstanding Japanese picture quality
> *Use with a T-200 VCR tape for up to 10 hours of recording time
> *Half the price of those "spy-stores"
> *So simple to use
> *Great for monitoring baby's room, cash register, back doors, break
>	rooms,  hallways, time clock, stock rooms, etc.
> *Order just the camera or order it already installed in one of our "hide
>	in  plain sight" covert disguises.
>

> Choose the camera that fits your needs:
>
> Option One:
> 		HARD WIRED CAMERA
>                Just plug and go!
>                 Works with any VCR, TV or Camcorder
>
> Option Two:
> 		WIRELESS CAMERA
>                Just place and go!
>                Transmits up to 300 feet through walls
> 			(1/4 mile unobstructed with distance chip added)
>
> Option Three:
> 		 COVERT CAMERA  like a WALL CLOCK
>               Just hang and go!
>               Same as option two but the camera is  already hidden in a
>nifty 				working wall clock.
>

>  7 day trial period* - 90 day warranty*
> Prices from just $179 shipping included!!
>

> Also available:
> 	motion detector cameras
> 	smoke alarm cameras
> 	book cameras
> 	clock radio cameras
> 	emergency light cameras
> 	exit sign cameras
> 	weather proof outdoor cameras
> 	"see anywhere" infa-red cameras
> 	and more
>
> Shurtek Corporation
> 810-443-5314
>  To request free full color picture e-catalog
> 24 hours
>
> VISA      -      MASTER CARD
>

> E-MAIL SPECIAL! -This week only take $50  off any color camera.
> You must tell operator promotion number 91031  at time of order to receive
>discount.
>

>  *  returned in original condition, less shipping and handling
>

> Further transmissions to you by the sender of  this email may be stopped
>at no cost to you.PLEASE CLICK HERE AND TYPE REMOVE Your request to be
>removed will be  processed within 24 hours.

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...