Re: [MOL] Joicy & Lil [00965] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joicy & Lil

Hi,
I don't know about the sugar thing, Don has ate sugar before during and ever
since his cancer and treatments and now he has no sign of any cancer, so what
do you make of that???  I heard the heat is good to kill cancer cells, and he
gets in the hot tub every chance he can, and works out in the hot weather in
the yard.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)