Re: [MOL] Diane [00964] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane

Dear Lillian,
I asked today at work and the answer I got was that it is state
regulated. Each state has their own laws and all insurance companies
that write within that state must follow those laws for policies within
the state. In N .J. there is no pre existing condition. As long as you
have insurance you can not be denied with a new company.
Debby