Re: [MOL] Kathy, ood and stuff [00963] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy, ood and stuff

Lil, are you going to start me on free range eggs and free range
chickens/turkeys and what not. We found a new source for eggs. This guy
is the owner of a beautiful character house (tudor style) on our
prestigious Beach Drive. I guess he is within the boundaries of the city
mandate that says you can't raise livestock unless you are within a
certain distance from your neighbours. This is a half million dollar
home. James met him in at the local sauna. Anyway his chickens lay
pastel coloured eggs!

I haven't a clue as to what is going on. Feel ok, no weird dreams! I had
really vivid dreams before I was first diagnosed. I KNEW I was sick
before the doctors diagnosed me. Sufficient to the day thereof! Enjoying
my time with family and friends and trying to keep with e-mail and
researching. I have phoned M.D. Anderson and found they do telephone
consults if you send them all your reports and films and what not.
Anyway, I have not been advised on the date of the biopsy so James and I
are heading for a night at Pacific Rim Park, our version of the Big Sur.
His bro gave us a night at a posh inn there, we will set out early,
arrive when we can check in and explore, eat a fab meal, sit before a
fire and the rest is censored! My sweety and I love each others company.
We have a friend to visit on the way back and another relative in the
area. Remember James has these 36 first cousins.

And how you doing, when does Chuck start his treatment. Love, Jeanne