Re: [MOL] Nancy, back to you Jeanne. [00961] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy, back to you Jeanne.

Yes Jeanne,
I did apply, but we won't find out until March when they will send them out.
I don't know if that is a Man thing or not, mine wouldn't waist the time
filling out the paper cause he doesn't think you get anything for nothing.
LOL.  He does help around here though.
Love and thanks,
Nanc ():-)