From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of JEANNE KISSINGER
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 10:45 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Nanc, Kathy

Kathy and Nanc, would the chemicals produced during the infatuation
stage be good for your health. This is also probably why you are losing
weight! What do you gals, think. We should all get out and fall in love
with someone. I have my eye on the cat I met yesterday. He dropped in at
a birthday and apparently he visits the entire neighbourhood. If he is
scratched vigorously on his tail, he sticks out his head and meows,
meows, meows. He and Button would make a fantastic team! Now if Tiny
Mite would add to the mix, we could all be on Easy Street and Nanc would
have her monitor. HeeHee, Jeanne

Kathy Corrigan wrote:

> Hi, Nanc!  Haven't heard from you in a long time.  It seems to me that I
> read somewhere that this free monitor stuff is a hoax of some kind, but I
> could be wrong.  It'd be nice if it were true, though, wouldn't it?  I
have
> to ask you -- does Tiny Mite sing?  Button does.  It is soooooooo cute.
She
> hears certain songs on the radio, and just tips her little head back and
> lets it fly.  Reilly and I nearly die laughing at her.  She seems to be
> enjoying herself, too, and she loves the attention.  What a darling,
little
> girl she is.  Life is good right now.  I'm terribly infatuated and doing
the
> best I can not to be, but so far I'm failing.  I went out with him
Saturday
> night, and it just gets better all the time.  I wish he would go away!
LOL