Re: [MOL] A Dietitian's Cancer Story/Reply to Joicy! [00951] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Dietitian's Cancer Story/Reply to Joicy!

Well, Lil the truth is out. Chuck did not marry you for your cooking!
The yardwork, you can blame it on your artistic temperment. You have
your own work. You won't attempt on god's handiwork. You can't bear to
pull weeds. (I do this!) It keeps the salesmen away.... etc, Jeanne