From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of JEANNE KISSINGER
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 10:39 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Kathy, ood and stuff

Yeh, I am curious, what do YOU do with a cowboy? I could think up
something but I don't think my sweety would like it. The usual "cancer"
diet is eat "natural" foods, foods that humans have eaten over the
millenia. None of this processed stuff, like rainbow coloured cereal, no
junk food. Brown rice with as much of the coating left on (this is where
the nutrients lie), cereals as close to the original products as
possible, as little additives as possible. Cow milk is out as are
cheeses, goat seems to be acceptable???? No sugar except honey which we
have lusted for millions of years. The whole food is what we ate and are
adapted to. One theory (few docs here) is that the level of chronic
diseases are going up as we live longer and start to show the effects
of  our poor eating habits which the food industry loves. If you stick
to what is available on the walls of supermarkets you would do fine.
Soap box day, Jeanne