[MOL] Joicy [00943] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joicy

Hi, Joicy, thanks for the site. I just finished reading a book by my
orthomelocular doctor who is recommended my megavitamin therapy and diet
changes. Not that I can stick to the no sugar rule and no dairy rule
when I go to birthday parties like I did yesterday. At home, we just
don't stock the stuff that I find tempting. God  bless, Jeanne