[MOL] maligning tofu [00939] Medicine On Line

[MOL] maligning tofu

Good morning ladies from the west coast. Have you tried the real thing,
like the lowly soy bean. We get ours from a Japanese grocery store. It
is like buying a bag of frozen peas. Only these come with the beans in
the pod. They have been steamed so you onl have to defrost them. We
nibble them right out of the pod. Delicious, if you like peas (legumes).
I prefer them to peas.

Besides, tofu has no taste but you can add whatever flavour you want to
it. You can pick the texture though and we use the silken variety as it
can be used right out of the package with seasoning of course (NOT you,
Lil). Fries nicely too. Soy takes many forms and we like the stuff that
looks like ground meat and you can use as you would hamburger. Meat
loaf, sphagetti, lasagna, whatever. Soy is a very good protein. We use
the powder in shakes, add it to cooked cereal, pancakes, bread.
biscuits.