From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 12:41 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] A Dietitian's Cancer Story/Reply to Joicy!

You are sooooooo right, just read again where sugar feeds cancer.  The
darker the green veg. the better it is for you.  The list just goes on and
on; but I do think eating healthy is important; but then I lerned the hard
way.  They say those lessons are never forgotton...love ya and
Warmly, lillian

more....