Re: [MOL] Nancy! [00934] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy!

Thanks Lil,
I went there and signed up, but I don't think mine will last that long.  It's
anly about 11 years old, so it thinks it is old enough to retire I
guess...LOL  What I think doesn't seem to matter, oh well, maybe the winter
will go fast and by some stroke of luck which is hard for me to get will
bring me that nice big monitor.  LOL  I will not hold my breath though, I
have never gotten anything for nothing, I would probably faint if it did in
fact come my way.  I'll let you know in march.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 10/25/1999 2:42:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,