Re: [MOL] A Dietitian's Cancer Story [00930] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Dietitian's Cancer Story

Yeah, right!

Wish I *could* like tofu, but that doesn't mean I'm not looking out for
the rest of you! Glad you found something useful in the site... I really
believe that nutrition is an important element that is not taken
seriously enough in the cancer fight. love you, and don't you overdo
those tofu milkshakes, girlfriend! Joicy