Re: [MOL] Diane and insurance [00926] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane and insurance

Hi Lillian,

I don't think there's just one answer on the insurance question.  But I think
if someone has a specific question and shares their circumstances (current
condition, time since last treatment, state that they're trying to get
insurance in, etc), someone from that state might be able to do the research
so the person asking will be armed with the best information and can ask the
right questions.  In some cases that's probably about as good as it gets.

Also, because of the ADA, companies have some definite limitations on what
they can use as criteria for hiring decisions.  This might also be important
information for a person to have when applying for a job.

Hope this helps.

Kathy Q.