[MOL] A Dietitian's Cancer Story [00920] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Dietitian's Cancer Story

I'm not trying to sell this, but it did look very interesting to me, so
I thought I'd pass it on... love, Joicy

A Dietitian's Cancer Story

Diana Dyer, MS, RD, a life-long cancer survivor, wrote
the book "A Dietitian's Cancer Story" after her third
cancer diagnosis, having survived neuroblastoma as an
infant and breast cancers at ages 34 and 45. The book
gives the details of how the author, a Registered Dietitian,
has changed her own diet to optimize her chances for
long-term survival and also covers the various complementary
medicine therapies she has now incorporated into her lifestyle.
The book is available for only $10 from Amazon.com via:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0966723813/breastcancerne00

or by visiting Diana's own web site at:

http://www.dianadyermsrd.com

where you'll also find healthy recipes and links to other
helpful Internet web sites.