Re: [MOL] Diane [00915] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane

Deb
That is great!!!1 I am so happy for you. I know you
are excited to start. What type of work is it?

My first week back at work wore me out. I left early
friday because I was hurting and generally didn't feel
good. I think I am coming down with a cold. Blah!

I made me an appointment with a new oncologist for
this Tuesday. Hopefully I will get the answers to the
questions I have. This is a cancer center. I talked to
a woman at work who recently had surgery for breast
cancer and she told me they were great.

I finally had an evening with no kids. And ya know
what? I didn't know what to do. Haha! I did enjoy it
tho. I am taking courses at work so I took a little
time to get a bit further on those.

We should know the first week of November whether or
not our company is keeping the contract.

Take care and talk soon

Hugs
Diane