[MOL] Antineoplastin Therapy [00914] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Antineoplastin Therapy

To Whom it may Concern,

I have been attempting to access any and/or all data regarding the efficacy of Anitneoplastin Therapy on Pediatric Cancer cases. I continually run across one MOL thread referring to a Dr. Stanislau Burzynski MD, who I know from first hand knowledge, works with this therapy. I you have further current information regarding this therapy, could you please forward this to my attention.

I must insist that if you reply; your reply should only contain the information I am requesting. I DO NOT want to hear from some paranoid doctor spouting concern over so-called 'unproven' treatments/ Alternative medicine. All the conventional methods have been exhausted and proven completely worthless, whereas I have met people who after having had 'Antineoplastin Therapy' are completely cancer free. Enough agony, pain & expense has been incurred. PLEASE respond with the information I require.

Thank you!