[MOL] Diane [00913] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Diane

Dear Diane,
I got the job!!!!!!!!!! Am so excited, we have been celebrating all
weekend. Not sure what my tittle is going to be yet but I start in one
month. Need to give two weeks notice and finish the remainder of the
contract out that I am currently working. I am still blown away by the
fact that they know that I am a cancer survivor and still hired me.
Being an insurance company they have great benefits which is why I
wanted to work there.

Must go and help with home work, will keep you up to date. Don't lose
faith, you will find something too.
Debby