[MOL] horse joke [00903] Medicine On Line

[MOL] horse joke

Two good ol' boys bought a couple of horses
                    that
                    they used to make some money during the
                    summer.
                    But when winter came, they found it cost too
                    much to board them. So they turned the horses

                    loose in a pasture where there was pleanty to
                    eat. 'How will we tell yours from mine when
                    we
                    pick them up?' one of them asked the other.
                    'Easy,' replied the other. 'We'll cut the
                    mane off mine and the tail off yours.'
                    By spring, the mane and tail had grown back
                    to normal length.
                    'Now what are we going to do?' asked the
                    first.
                    'Why don't you just take the black one?' said
                    the second. 'And I'll take the white one.