Re: [MOL] Nancy! [00882] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy!

Hi Lil,
Thanks, I did look at a few of them, neat ideas.  Geez, now it looks like my
PC  Monitor is going to take a dump, if it does I'll be all do for awhile,
darn, what's next?
Did you get a letter from Angelfire where we have the MOL Albums?  They sent
me a list oof the new rules, we have to put banners and advertize for them
now or we'll have to pay for our web site.  When it rains it pours, right?
How is Chuck doing.  I dont' have time to read all my mail right now.  I got
a cordisone shot in my hip yesterday, and the Doctor told me that the therapy
is what is keeping me out of the wheel chair and he really doesn't know what
else to do for me right now, he is asking other Doctors and studing my case
and is going to CA this week end and asking the Doctors there too.  I was
about to go for other opnions, but I don't think I can do any better then
that, cause this way it won't cost me to get other opnions.
If you didn't get a copy of the Angelfire new rules I can send you a copy.
God Bless,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 10/22/1999 11:15:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,